- Providing breastfeeding preparation.
- Postnatal feeding support.
- Frenulotomy (tongue-tie release) procedure.
- Teacher of Developmental Baby Massage and Movement.
- Trainer for tongue-tie release.
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS TO BORROW
Breastfeeding Matters has been working alongside Southsea Slings (SS) to create an exciting new venture under the name of Bumps, Babies, Books and Banter (B4) which was to be a new social, information and support group run on a monthly basis.
Clearly this idea has had to be deferred until after the COVID-19 lockdown when face to face groups are again permitted. However, meanwhile, we have a library of resources that may well be helpful to you in your parenting during social isolation.
We have created a list of the available books and DVD and a loan agreement with prices starting as low at £2. Resources can either:
- be posted to you
- collected from a Southsea address
Please see our
- Current and expanding directory of books and DVDs.
- Terms and Conditions for this offer.
- Privacy Notice.
If you would like to discuss or request to borrow and item please complete the form and submit to me at email@example.com which is our dedicated Bumps Babies, Books and Banter email address.